My First Experience in G V M's College of commerce and economics ponda Goa


Hey guys I am devender welcome to my blog I am going to tell you about my first experience in college so let's begin ,as I become a member of the G V M College Of Education in ponda goa, some people don't now where exect it is,πŸ˜… but actually my first day of college is so borring and iam trying to meet new friends and I was nervous too. 


it was hard to getting new friends as the pendemic also is going on it is hard to getting new friends. All is good in college staff and teachers I experience some new teacher which is good and some it's too badπŸ˜– but day by day iam make myself comfortable


I found all the newly admitted students highly energized. I was very happy to make some new friends. I moved around the college. I was very much delighted to see the splendid library of the college where I could find books on every subject. 

 I forget to tell the rules and regulations of liberary it compulsory if u visit anytime πŸ‘‡


Do’s:
 
• Read library notice board daily.
• Wear your ID card before entering library.
• Keep your bags on the baggage stand.
• Scan your ID card to record walk-in/out.
• Maintain silence in library.
• Use library reading material and equipment with care.
• Check books for damage before it is issued. Inform the library staff in case of damage.
• Return books on/before the due date.
• Books taken on overnight book lending card must be returned next day before/during interval.
• Make use of only your own library card.
• Inform librarian in case of loss of library card.
• When in need of assistance ask librarian/library staff for help.
• Keep library clean.
• Follow the rules of the library.
 
Don’ts:
 
• Speaking over mobiles in library is prohibited.
• Valuables in library are not allowed.
• Taking books from library without permission  may lead to cancellation of membership.

Sports is very common to all collage but I like sports alot in ggpr there is Gym khana were almost all indoor and outdoor games are available I saw many of students of sybcom and tybcom playing table tennis inside and others carrom I like both πŸ™‚ , I heard that ggpr collage is good in every sports and win many more trophies too. I also want to be represent ggpr for this year in badminton and many other sports I try my best a though it good people and environment too.

I know only this much and my experience is fantastic and made few friends also, things will make  me to make new friends , this  is good collage and earn more respect and great achievement too that's why I take admission in it  ,that's why I like it . There is more I got from college profile history and about collage 


Principle of college DR. PRAVIN BHENDE

Principal

(2000 -2021 )


SHRI ASHOK JHUMDE

Founder Principal

(1986 -2000)

Goa, the smallest state of the Indian Union, is known for its excellent civic amenities, advanced infrastructure, tourism, hospitality and most significantly the quality of education. Goa Vidyaprasarak Mandal is one such educational institution which is committed to deliver education par excellence from K.G. to P.G.


On the auspicious day 12 June 1986 (Saka 1908 Jyestha Sukla Paksha Panchami), Goa Vidyaprasarak Mandal’s College of Commerce and Economics was established in Ponda. The college came to be officially renamed as Goa Vidyaprasarak Mandal’s Gopal thGovind Poi Raiturcar College of Commerce and Economics on 13 March 1994 (Saka 1915 Phalgun Shukla Paksha Pratipada).

A group of imminent personalities, freedom fighters and social workers driven by the concern and zeal for providing education among the residents of Ponda taluka established Goa Vidyaprasarak Mandal, the parent body of the college, on the ndauspicious day, 2 October 1911, which marks the Gandhi Jayanti and Lal Bahadur Shastry Jayanti. Goa Vidyaprasarak Mandal has not left a single stone unturned in its journey for last 109 years in the delivery of education to the masses; may it be at KinderGarten, primary, secondary, higher secondary, graduation, post-graduation level or even in preparing students for IIT entrance exam through its Adarsh Higher Secondary School.

The college embarked upon its journey of imparting education with a handful of teaching and non-teaching staff members, three classrooms and approximately 300 pupils. Later on, the College was re-located to a spacious and green landscape to Vidya Sankul at Farmagudi in the year 2000. In January 2015, the College has been reaccrediated by National Assessment and Accrediation Council, Bangaluru, with ‘B’ Grade CGPA of 2.70.


The present college premises spreads over 15,000 square meters of land in a tranquil area surrounded by lush green landscape which is an ideal place to maintain conducive atmosphere for teaching and learning proc

Comments

Post a Comment